Bottom Lip Lowering? Is There Such a Procedure?

Is there a procedure that will lower a bottom lip? I see all kinds of "lifts," but I want more tooth show, including my LOWER teeth (think Farrah Fawcett in attached photo). My upper teeth are completely visible on top, except my lower lip pushes up and covers them too much.

Lower Lip Lowering

+2

There is a lower lip advancement which makes the lip vermilion appear bigger but will not lower it. Then there is an intraoral horizontal mucosal reduction which makes the lip smaller and may make it lower if enough tissue is removed. But one has to be careful that in so doing it does not make the lip vermilion look too small.