Can Anyone Recommend a Smart Lipo Expert in the Maryland Area?

I've had two consultations but neither had any before and after pictures nor did they provided me with the referrals I requested. I live in Northern Maryland. Thank you!

Smart lipo

+1

Without sounding self serving, I am the first plastic surgeon in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Ohio to have and use the Smart lipo system. We started using the system in February 2007. We have quite a few before and after pictures. We also use all the other types of liposuction available. We are a short distance from Maryland, in Central Pennsylvania. I also do only body plastic surgery(my partner does only facial plastic surgery)

Otherwise I don't know who has this available in your area.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon