Recommended Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the Greater Baltimore Area?

I had a septorhinoplasty surgery 4 months ago, and need a non-reconstructive revision (too much as opposed to too little). I figured now's the time to begin researching doctors, although I will not have the surgery until 9-10 months after my initial surgery or later if the doctor I choose tells me to wait. I'm hoping to get some recommendations for honest and reliable rhinoplasty surgeons in and around Baltimore, MD, so that I can begin looking at my options. Thank you!

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Revisionary Rhinoplasty?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after rhinoplasty surgery. Although I am not able to provide you with specific plastic surgeons names, I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons to help you with revisionary rhinoplasty surgery in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or Facial Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on rhinoplasty surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_nose.htm