4 weeks post op, my nose bridge started to swell. Is this normal?

I got an open rhinoplasty almost 4 weeks ago. I had cartilage put in my nose bridge to make the nose bridge higher. Yesterday, my nose bridge was fine and had very little swelling. However, this morning, I woke up to a throbbing sensation in my nose bridge and when I looked at my nose in the mirror, some of the nose bridge was swollen. Apparently the bones are set around this time in the recovery process and I also didn't knowingly hit it or bump it. Also, I got my surgery in South Korea.

Swelling in the bridge

+1
This sudden change along with throbbing could be a sign of an infection and you may want to consult a plastics surgeon as soon as possible.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon