Is my nose crooked? (photo)

Based on your photos, you appear to have nostril asymmetry.

+1
Your photos are grainy and poor for evaluation.

The base view of your nose suggests that your left nostril has more flare, and your tip may veer towards your left. This could result in a crooked appearance.

You may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is My Nose Crooked?

+1
I'm not sure that your nose is crooked but your tip is definitely asymmetrical. I need to see a full set of pictures as described on my website.

Is my nose crooked?

+1
It is difficult to ascertain whether the nose is "crooked".  The photos are blurry and there seems to be some asymmetry on the right side of the face and mouth.  (possible facial expression?)  It does seem that the right ala is more laterally position and has less projection than the left.  Again, this is a very limited opinion based on two blurry photos.  I would suggest a consultation with a local plastic surgeon for an exam.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

It appears so.

+1
Thank you for your question and the picture.
It appears to have a slight tilt to your left. 

Henry Mentz, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon