Fraxel Laser and Fat Transfer in DC Metro Area Instead of Facelift?

i am a 42 years old female. I have never had any acne in my life not even a pimple so my skin is very smooth. My skin has started to sag though and have major crows feet. I want to get firmer skin without getting a facelift. I was thinking about fat transfer and fraxel laser. Is that a good combination that would give me results that I am looking for (tighter cleaner healthier skin with fewer wrinkles). What are my other options. Is there a Dr who offers this service in the DC metro area?

Minimally Invasive Facial Surgery

+2
In a young patient with minimal laxity and good skin tone, fat transfer with lasers, light and ultrasound treatments can be effective.  It depends on your exam findings.  A facelift is not always the correct answer to facial aging. A definitive answer cannot be given without full consultation and examination. Review the following link for additional information.  All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Combined Fat Injections and Laser Resurfacing for Facial Rejuvenation

+2

If one facial aging issues are more volume loss than tissue saggnig, fat injection augmentation and laser resurfacing can be a good option for a rejuvenative effect. These two procedures can be combined although the healing from laser resurfacing can be as much as that of a facelift in terms of duration.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat transfer and fraxel

+2

Volume loss is regularly reported by patients after fraxel ( check real self complications)  if you want this combination do the fraxel ( or any technology that is energy based) first and then the fat transfer.  This will give the best chance for maximizing your result  

Mark Glasgold, MD
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face firming

+2

While laser surgery is great there are other new procedure to consider. Ulthera has some nice results and reviews! There are so many different combinations of treatments that are good so do some research and pick a reputable doctor who you trust.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tightening the face skin

+2

The gold standard for smoothing wrinkles in the face and skin tightening remains the CO2 laser resurfacing. Provided your skin color allows that.

If the face has lost volume then fat transfer is the only way to restore volume to the face

Fat Injections and Laser Resurfacing Offer Excellent Option for Facial Rejuvenation

+1

Fat Injections and Laser Resurfacing Offer An Excellent Option for Facial Rejuvenation. Most patients in their 40s and 50s will have excellent results by combining these two procedures for volume enhancement and smoothening of facial lines and wrinkles. If skin laxity is too advanced, however, a surgical facelift will give superior results, though it is also accompanied by far greater risks and side effects. 

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon