Will these marks re-pigment?

It's been almost 3 1/2 weeks post brazilian laser removal, there was some scabbing that I didn't pick or anything, but afterwards it left some small hypopigmentation. It appears to have gotten better, can you tell if it'll repigment?    Any suggestions on what to do/don't?

Laser hypopigmentation

+1

If you got scabbing from your laser treatment, that technically means that the skin got "burned" and there is potential for permanent scarring.  However, I have done a lot of laser hair removal, and I have seen a fair amount of post treatment hypopigmentation, though not a lot of scabbing, and the pigmentation irregularity always resolves but it can take months.  I would call your doctor and discuss it with them since they know you and your skin and did your treatment.  If you don't have one, you need a good board certified dermatologist to do your laser treatments.