What is This Swelling on my Nose? (photo)

Have this lump on the side of the bridge of my nose. I had rhinoplasty almost 10 years ago. I have seen this growth in the past month and has gotten larger and is now causing slight discomfort. 

Swelling 10 years after rhinoplasty

The issue you describe is not likely related to your surgery that took place 10 years ago. I would recommend having the lump you describe evaluated by a board certified specialist to determine its cause and how it may be treated. Thank you, and I hope this helps. 

Nasal Swelling 19 Years after Rhinoplasty

It is extremely unlikely that nasal swelling which begins 10 years after a rhinoplasty is related to that operation. I suggest you see your surgeon or an ENT specialist for evaluation.

Recent onset of nasal mass 10 years following rhinoplasty.

A nasal mass that develops 10 yrs out following rhinoplasty is likely not related to the nasal surgery.  A physical exam and possibly a biopsy is indicated to determine if it is a cyst, infection or tumor.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC.

Mario J. Imola, DDS, MD
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Change in nose appearance 10 years after a rhinoplasty is unusual

It is really not possible to answer this question without a photograph or examination.  It seems unlikely that it would be related to a rhinoplasty 10 years ago.  You may be developing a cyst, infection or even a skin cancer.  You should have this evaluated if it does not clear up on its own.  

Rhinoplasty 10 years post op with bump on side of bridge.

Rhinoplasty 10 years post op with bump on side of bridge and there is no photo posted. Even if there were I would have to see you to give you a proper answer.