How do I get rid of bags under my eyes without surgery? (photos)

I am 15 almost 16 and bags started when I was about 12. I have a double bags under my eyes and a double bag under my left eye.

Under Eye Bags

+1
From your picture it appears that you may have a roll of muscle under the skin of your lower eyelids. I would recommend you hold off on doing anything about this subtle feature. You are still young and likely to experience changes in your facial features over the next several years. 

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for eye bags

+1
Thanks for your question.  From the picture it looks as though the "bag" might actually be muscle rather than fat.  I would not do anything at the present time, but you might wish to see a plastic surgeon who can conduct a proper examination and make appropriate suggestions. Hope that helps.

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon