Manufacturer Contact?

I have had my McGhan saline implants for 6 years. I got a mammogram in August, and now my left implant is flat. How can I contact the manufacturer so I can get it replaced?

Manufacture Contract after Breast Implant Deflation?

+2

You will be best off communicating with the breast implant manufacturer through  your plastic surgeon's office. Follow-up with your plastic surgeon and communicate  your goals/options. Some patients take this “opportunity” to otherwise alter the breasts ( change size and/or type of breast implant).

Implant Deflation and Manufacturer Contact

+1

The manufacturer can certainly be contacted directly, but the plastic surgeon's office would make this easier.

Contact

+1

the best way to get back intouch with the manufacturer is through your plastic surgeon. call and revisit them so you can be examined and treated

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

McGhan is now Allergan

+1

You can easily look up the contact info for Allergan online. You should also be able to get this from your surgeon's office. They should be able to help facilitate the exchange for you.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Flat implant after mammogram

+1

The best way to do this is to see your friendly neighborhood plastic surgeon - they can help you with the manufacturer's warranty stuff.  That will be much quicker than trying to contact the right person at Allergan (who purchased McGhan) yourself.

Thomas Fiala, MD

McGhan implants

+1

McGhan is now owned by Allergan. You can contact the company and see if they can help you out.  Good luck.

How To Get A Deflated Breast Implant Replaced

+1

You will need to work through a plastic surgeon to intiate this process. It begins by finding a surgeon and letting them coordinate the actual paperwork and implant replacement with the manufacturer. There is nothing that you can do to intiate the process on your own.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Implant deflation

+1

Sorry to hear about your deflation. it is best to find a surgeon who you want to take care of you, hopefully your original surgeon. The surgeon's office will be able to handle the logistics with McGhan in order to get your replacement implant. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

Implant Deflation

+1

Contact your plastic surgeon's office. They should have documentation of your surgery date and implant serial numbers. As long as your surgery was less than 10 years ago, the Allergan company (formerly McGhan) will provide some financial assistance as well as a free replacement implant. You also should have been provided an implant information card at the time of your surgery, which will have your date of surgery and relevant implant numbers. Best of Luck!

Gregory Park, MD

Hello

+1

Mcghan was baught out by Allergan .call  allergan at (800) 766-0171. They would be able to help you in giving you informatation about your implants.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS