How many cc would you recommend to achieve the look in the photos? 5'4", 145lbs (Photo)

How many cc do you think I would need to achieve my goal look. With the shape of my breast now, do you think it's possible to get the shape I want? My chest is wider than the girls in the pictures. I was measured 36c but the bands are a little snug. 5'4 145lbs

What Volume?

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I would recommend a personal consultation to determine the appropriate size, shape and operative plan for your augmentation.

Implant selection

+1
It is always best to be seen in person to determine the appropriate implant choice for you.  Good luck.

Choosing the correct breast implant

+1
Thank you for your question about breast augmentation.
Choosing the right implant is your second most important decision. After choosing the right surgeon!
Implant choices are scary because they can be complicated.
  • Size depends on your height, weight, chest circumference, chest measurements, skin looseness, goals and much more. You really need your plastic surgeon to work with you to help you find the right one. The answers aren't found on-line.
  • Bra sizes are misleading - the same woman can wear a B, C or D cup, depending on bra style and manufacturer.
  • Photos are misleading too - implants look different in different people and an implant can look much larger or smaller in a photo than it will look on you.
  • As a general rule - but it may not apply to you - an implant of 300 or below adds a cup size or less, 350 - 450 adds two cup sizes.
  • Larger implants are fashionable but harder to live with long-term.                                                                   Go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon's website to find qualified surgeons near you. Hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Sizing

+1
As long as the implants are chosen based on your tissue characteristics you should have a great long term outcome GOOD LUCK!

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Implant selection

+1
Breast implant selection is best done in the setting of a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Choose your surgeon carefully; this is the most important decision you will make in regards to your breast augmentation. All members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery are board certified in plastic surgery with experience ino cosmetic surgery. surgery.org will give you a list of such surgeons in your area.

Come to your consultation prepared to discuss your aesthetic goals - bust fullness, figure balance and breast shape. Bringing photos to illistrate your point can be helpful. After an examination your surgeon will be able to discuss and recommend particular implants that will best achieve your aesthetic goals. Some surgeons will use various tools to help patients choose their implants. Implant sizing, 2D photography, 3D photography and photo gallery review are a few. Ultimately I believe the patient should make the final decisioni with regards to theo implant. I believe the surgeon's role is to offer advice; I do not think the surgeon's role is to dictate which implants patients choose.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Moderate profile round breast implants in the 400 cc range or larger may be required

+1
Thank you for your question and photographs.  I do not think you need a breast lift and based on your current breast size a moderate profile round breast implant should give you a nice round shape. 

It is very difficult to tell from photographs implant size but  my best guess is that your desired photographs have implants in the 400 to possibly 500 cc range.  However you have a lot of normal breast tissue and may not need something that large.  

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a formal examination and breast implant sizing system evaluation to properly answer your question.

For more information on how to choose breast implant size please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

How many cc would you recommend to achieve the look in the photos? 5'4", 145lbs

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  

2.  Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Sizing

+1
Based upon the photos that I assume are of you, I suspect your outcome will be more like the goal photo on the left, and the adjacent one. A breast lift done at the same time or later might better approximate the latter. As to volume, I would suggest trying on sizer implants in the surgeon's office rather than accepting on line guesses based in incomplete information.