Am I a good candidate for liposuction or similar procedures? (photos)
Doctor Answers (7)
Liposuction in fat loss resistant areas
- Well done for your fitness. Good job.
- Your photos suggest that your are an excellent candidate for liposuction of the areas that will not lose weight enough to give you the shape you want
- This is exactly where liposuction works best - changing contour.
- On the pec area, be sure your surgeon is extremely cautious as aggressively liposuction in the pec area can cause permanent rippling and irregularity in an area typically exposed in swim wear.
- The same is true to a lesser extent in the lower abdomen. Best wishes.
Liposuction is great for the stubborn areas of resistant fat
You might also like...
Candidate for liposuction?
Liposuction is generally a sculpting procedure. In patients with fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise liposuction can be an excellent solution. It appears that you have a few small areas of such resistant fat deposits.
Good candidate for liposuction of the waist and chest.
Am I a good candidate for liposuction or similar procedures?
Kenneth Hughes, MD
Los Angeles, CA
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.