Is my nose asymmetrical 3 days post op? Is it just swelling? (Photo)

Hi! I am 3 days post op after having a rhinoplasty and one of my turbinors fixed ( my left nostril ) and since coming put of surgery my right nostril seems a lot larger/ more swollen and it's pushing my nose slightly to the left. Do you think this is down to swelling or actual asymmetry?

Is my nose asymmetrical 3 days post op? Is it just swelling?

It is impossible to tell, at this point, what is causing the asymmetry.  It very well could be swelling.  Once the cast/tape is off, your surgeon will assess it.  Share your concerns with him/her.  Swelling can come and go for several months, but each day it will get better.  Just hang in there and follow the directions of your surgeon.