I want to get a bbl & lipo. I dont want a tt. Will I still have great results?

Im 193lbs 5ft 6in & losing weight every day. My goal weight is 180-175lbs before I get the surgery.

BBL and losing weight

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss. Once you achieved your goal weight I think that it is important to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The best results in body contouring are proportions, that is harmony of body proportions and curves. Your best results are when you are at or near your ideal body weight. If you body needs a tummy tuck and you do not want a tummy tuck then your results are limited. You may still be satisfied, but you need to understand the consequences of your limiting the doctor.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Great results with a Brazilian Butt Lift but no Tummy Tuck

+1

Whether or not you need a tummy tuck depends on how much loose skin you will have on your abdomen. If a lot of fat is taken from the front, leaving you with lax hanging skin, they you would probably look better with a tummy tuck done once you healed from a BBL.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

+1

Knowing about whether a tummy tuck is indicated is difficult without seeing pictures or examining you. At your height and weight, I think that you can a very dramatic improvement in shape. Your waist can be made smaller, the lower back contoured, and the buttock projection improved.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA