I Would Like to Know the Price Range for a Lower Facelift (Neck Included) Surgery? (photo)

I had a consultation with a Manhattan plastic surgeon, and the price I was quoted seemed quite high (i.e., over $20,000). I'm posting photos and would love to get even a ballpark range. Thank you!

Cost Lower Face Lift

+1
Hello the lower face lift including the neck is a partial face lift, hopefully with a muscle tightening procedure to keep the scars short. Although variations exist this standard procedure can be accomplished in under two hours.  If a patient's health is good this procedure can be safely and comfortably performed without a full anesthesia and the associated costs.  Hospital fees alone will usually run upwards of $3000.  All Board Certified Plastic Surgeons must perform surgery in an accredited facilty.  Many plastic surgeons have accredited their own Office Based Surgical Facilty to diminish these expenses.  The surgical fee should start at 1/4 of the price that you state was quoted.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Neck lifting without surgery in Los Angeles

+1

Neck lifts are quite expensive and deservedly so. I would opt for Ultherapy as a first non surgical step if you are interested in neck tightening.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Price of Facelift surgery? Don't go just by price!

+1

The most important thing when looking for a plastic surgeon is definitely not price. When researching you should find a plastic surgeon who has experience in facelifts as well as someone who is board certified. Certain surgeons specialize in certain areas. Price depends on quality of surgeon, geographic location, experience and name recognition. For example, in Miami the charge for a facelift ranges between 10,000 to 15,000. When I am in NYC, the range is 25,000 to 30,000. Just note, if you choose a cheaper surgeon who is less qualified or a Lifestyle lift chain surgery place, you will most likely pay more in the end. A revision typically costs more as it is more difficult to perform and means that you are going to pay for the surgery at least twice. Also, a lot of times you cannot completely fix bad facial plastic surgery and you cannot cover it up (i.e. Bruce Jenner).

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Price of a Facelift or The Price of Your Face

+1

The price you showed is probably the average price of a Facelift in Manhattan. Some Surgeons in NYC charge quite a bit more. The "number" obviously varies based on the area of the country you are located and the quality/ experience of the Surgeon. In Florida, the price of a Facelift (including facility and anesthesia) will be from $10,000-$15,000. Make sure that the quote includes the facility and anesthesia costs. Surgeons who do not own their own facilities don't always include this information. Remember that quality is remembered long after price is forgotten and that the most expensive facelift (emotionally and financially) is the one that requires a revision.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift in NYC

+1

A facelift fee can vary quite a bit depending upon what needs to be done, who your surgeon is, and where the surgery is being done( hospital or office based OR). Good luck with your decision to have surgery. Make sure that you are happy with the surgeon and his staff.

I Would Like to Know the Price Range for a Lower Facelift (Neck Included) Surgery?

+1

A lower face and neck lift can be performed for about $10000. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of necklifts, facelifts and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of a facelift

+1

The cost of a facelift can vary depending upon surgeon, the city and what is being accomplished. It more important to shop quality not price, since this is your face. Our price list and photo gallery are located on the link below

Facelift

+1

When discussing surgery on your face, price should not be the deciding factor. Facelift prices vary from region to region. Discuss your options with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a expert in the field.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

For any facial surgery, you have one face. Find the best doctor you trust and don't make it about price

+1

Prices for a facelift in Manhattan can vary in price. Some surgeons are very well known or popular and can charge more than other just as skilled surgeons. Prices in Manhattan including operating room and anesthesia can range from the mid teens to over $20,000. Get a few opinions. You should make sure you see a specialist in facial surgery. I suggest you avoid any of the discount "facelift chains." The before and afters aren't always from that doctor and the facelifts they offer are less expensive but often a mini-lift that may look the same at a year but not have the longevity of a more comprehensive facelift. It's cheaper in the long run to have it done right the first time and not need another surgery for revision or touch-up in a short time.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Facelift

+1

Facelift including the neck, with a full SMAS face lift will give a good results. The cost depends on the area and the surgeon. Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board Of Plastic surgery). Cost about $ 12000