BBL in Dominican Republic, Can I Get my Rx Filled in the US Before my Surgery Date?

I know the meds that will be rx to me. Is there anyway to fill the rx in the US before my surgery? I have done my research and the meds can be really expensive in DR. I'm not some strange drug addict. If not, can a doctor rx me meds when I get home?

Prescription medications for surgery abroad

+1

If you have a personal physician or if you see a licensed physician that can evaluate you, they will be best to give you advice as well as provide medications for your procedure either before or after surgery.