I'm a 20 year old male with a wide bulbous tip & nostrils. Will my bridge need to be reduced to accommodate my nose? (photos)

I'm a 20 year old male with a young looking face. It's too wide in the lower 1/3 and the tip is too bulbous and undefined. I want more of a narrower "triangle nose". The nostrils seem to be too wide as well. I'm nervous to get my nostrils reduced with an alarplasty because I don't want their shape to look "fake" or to have visibly noticeable scars. I'm pretty happy with the nose bridge and the profile views. Do you think my bridge will need to be reduced to accommodate my nose?

Bulbous Tip and Wide Nostrils

+1
Your tip and nasal base are wide but I would not call your tip bulbous".  Your bridge does not appear to be wide but I need to see a profile view. Consult with a rhinoplasty specialist; you want to narrow the base without obvious scars and you want a result in which all portions of your nose are proportional.