Manhattan Fat Graft Doctor Recommendations

Hello! I need a Fat grafting doctor in Manhattan for the loss of volume in my cheeks. Does any one know of a good doctor? I'm noticing a drawn appearance in my face since 43. I am a 46 year old female. It's getting a little worse every year. I think it's also because I am very thin.

How to pick a fat transfer plastic surgeon.

Hi.

This is such a common issue that I wrote an article for RealSelf on tips for picking a good cosmetic surgeon (for fat transfer or other procedures).  You may find it helpful and you can read it on my profile.

Manhattan Fat Graft doctor recommendations

Add to your list Dr. Anthony Sclafani, Chief of the Plastic Surgery Service at the New York Eye and Ear Hospital and Dr. Leonard Grossman.

Manhattan plastic surgeon recommendation

Dr Sidney Coleman is the plastic surgeon who has the greatest experience with fat grafting and injection. Dr. Coleman practices fat grafting in New York City.