Breast Implant Goes a Funny Shape and Tight Every Time I Tense my Arm? (photo)

I'm 6 months post op with full uplift and implants I had 385cc in my right as this was the bigger breast and 415cc in left but my right breast has turned out so much bigger than my right and is on a slant so when I tense my right arm it goes tight and swivels up in to a nasty shape it can be pain full at time but not to bad x

Breast Augmentation

+2

It appears like you have some animation, which is not surprising with an under the muscle implant.  If you don't like it, you can have the implant switched to being over the muscle, but there are several issues to be considered/discussed with such a procedure.  You should see your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Animation breast deformity

+2

It looks like you have an animation deformity which can happen with implants under the muscle. Good luck.

Breast Implant Goes a Funny Shape and Tight Every Time I Tense my Arm?

+2

Thanks for your question and photos. An added view showing a frontal view when not tensing would be helpful.
Under the muscle implants, which most surgeons recommend, do have what is called "animation"  When the pectoral muscle is flexed, it flattens and moves the implant. When it is asymmetric, usually it is greater on the "handed" side. 

If really bothersome, the implants can be moved to above the muscle, but there are different issues with that position. Sometimes the pocket can be modified a bit to decrease the movement if something else is being done anyway (?size change). Discuss with your surgeon. 

+1

I would repeat the lift and add fat grafts to even out the breasts. Best to discuss with your surgeon.