I have prominent veins on my breast. Are they too large for Sclerotherapy treatment?

A lot of dr. Here say Sclerotherapy should work . I know they say they work great on various veins in legs but maybe the blood flow is slower ? The dr I saw said the blood flow is too fast and would wash the solution away . What do you think ?

Breast Vein Treatment

+1
Prominent veins on the breasts can usually be successfully treated with either Sclerotherapy or laser therapy. Be sure to consult an experienced physician to determine the treatment that's right for you. 

Baltimore Dermatologist

Reticular and Varicose Veins of the Breast

+1
Sometimes with larger breasts and or after breast augmentation, there is the appearance of these veins on the breast. They can be treated successfully with foam sclerotherapy. One or more treatments are necessary for complete resolution. You should have it done before they proliferate and increase in size and/or abundance. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Sclerotherapy for Breast Veins

+1
For breast and chest veins, it is best to consult with a vein removal expert to determine the ideal treatment. For some patients, Sclerotherapy is the best option to treat chest veins. Others may benefit more from laser therapy. Both Sclerotherapy and laser therapy are safe and effective vein removal treatments, however the condition of your chest veins will determine whether you are a better candidate for one procedure over another.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Sclerotherapy work well on breast veins.

+1
Sclerotherapy for breast veins is an excellent choice for treatment.  As with any sclerotherapy treatment, multiple sessions may be necessary (3-5).  I have been doing breast sclerotherapy for years with very nice results.  You should see someone who has experience treating veins in this area.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon