Is it possible to combine surgery for lips an nose? (photo)

I am 52 and want to change my very small lips and nostrils/tip of my nose. Here in this community I read about upper lift lip an Think that this would be a good treatment for me in addition to us some fillers or Implant like Permalip. Than you in advance.

Lip fillers and rhinoplasty

+1
In our practice, we recommend fillers to be placed in the lips, nothing permanent. The rhinoplasty procedure can be performed at the same time. For many examples of rhinoplasty, please see the link below to get an idea what can be accomplished with the procedure

Nose and Lips

+1
Thank you for your question and for sending photos. Rhinoplasty is a very common procedure which can leave patients with a pleasing natural result. It is extremely important that your plastic surgeon is board certified and has an expertise in rhinoplasty. Ask to see their before and after pictures. Get a second or third opinions before proceeding. 

Though there are surgical ways to "lift" the upper lip, fillers when done properly can give one a pleasing result for less cost and less risk. 

William McClure, MD

Is it possible to combine surgery for lips and nose?

+1
   I would recommend a rhinoplasty with the placement of filler.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Lip Lift and Rhinoplasty

+1
Whether both procedures can be done at the same time will depend on what incisions are made during the rhinoplasty surgery. The surgeon must be careful not to compromise circulation in the strut between your nostrils. This decision will be made during your consultation.