3 weeks post op - triangle shape is this normal? (photo)

I had tear drop shaped Natrelle 310cc implants..... i am 3 weeks post op.. can you inform if the look seems ok ? they seem to have a traingular shape on top ... pls advise . thanks

Tear drop shaped implants and triangle look

+2

When you first have surgery, and you are thin, the implants need to stretch the skin out so that it looks more relaxed. The triangle shape that you describe usually gets better over time( 6 months or so).

Triangle Shape of Breasts after Breast Augmentation

+1

The triangle shape is evidence of the implant riding high.  Massage of the implant with time will produce the results you desire if you pocket was dissected properly.

Implants high and shape?

+1

Thanks for sharing and the photos. During the first few weeks after breast surgery, the breast implants can "ride" high and contribute to the shape you're seeing. This gets better overtime. Talk your PS if needed, best wishes. Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

High riding implants

+1

It is common for implants to appear to be high riding in the early period after surgery. As the pectoral muscle relaxes, the implants will settle. From the photos attached, I can tell very little, but see nothing of concern. Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Augmentation results after 3 weeks

+1

cannot be determined as changes will still occur.  You should discuss your concerns with your surgeon and he/she should be able to help alleviate your concerns you mention here.  Your photos don't reveal anything concerning from my viewpoint.

Curtis Wong, MD

Post

+1

you appear to have a normal post operative appearance based on the limited photographs and the lack of the preoperative photos

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Results at 3 weeks after breast augmentation

+1

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you for sharing your photos along with your your post.

Based the pictures, it is not possible to determine the full shape of your breasts. Also, without analyzing the pre-op pictures and knowing the full details of your surgery it is hard to provide you with a solid answer to your question.

Nonetheless, at 3 weeks post-op it is too early to assess the final shape of your breasts as the recovery process is progressing.

I encourage you to be a little more patient, and to keep communicating with your surgeon as you follow his/her instructions religiously.

I hope this helps and thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Early implant results....

+1

You are very early post-op, so I wouldn't worry too much yet about your breast shape and size.  Please see your plastic surgeon to ask her these questions, as she will be the best person to answer.  I don't see anything glaringly wrong in your photos, but your photos don't show much, as you are clothed in them.  

Carmen Kavali, MD

Normal Appearance after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question, but  unfortunately it is not possible to give you meaningful advice with the pictures that you have posted ( clothed).

Keep in mind, that you will be best off seeking advise/reassurance from your plastic surgeon who is in the best position  to do so after direct examination.