Raised Acne Scars on Nose - How to Get Rid of Them?

I'm a Male,22yrs,having Raised Acne Scars on my Nose for Last 7yrs. How to Get Rid of Them? my face has a T-zone.where my nose and forehead is oily while the rest of the part is dry.

Raised Acne Scars on the Nose?

+1

Hello ND.  From the picture it looks like you either have hypertrophic (raised or bumpy) acne scarring or potentially a condition called sebaceous hyperplasia.

If your problem is raised acne scars, then we might consider some steroid injections to try and flatten them.  Laser resurfacing options for these scars is limited because of your skin type.

If the problem is sebaceous hyperplasia, then we would consider using photodynamic therapy with aminolevulanic acid (ala) to flatten the lesions.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/sebaceous-hyperplasia-treatment.aspx