Male Tummy Tuck and Lipo Combo - is It Right for Me?

I am 27, 6'4", and about 275. At my heaviest I was 360-375 lbs. I have lost alot of wieght and am thinking that a tummy tuck combine with lipo would work for me to get me to my final product. I am concened about quality and cost. What do you think is best for me, and the potential cost.

Tummy tuck costs

+1

One of my specialties is body contouring after significant weight loss. I am president of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons. It sounds like you are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. I am offering a recession temporary price reduction as well as excellent financing. Watch my video.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon