Male Seeking Tummy Tuck Surgeon?

Hello, I am a male seeking a surgeon on a possible tummy tuck in the Philadelphia area. I have read and researched this and have seen great results. My wife is encouraging me as we'll. I lost over a hundred pounds but I have loose belly fat that won't go nowhere. I don't see a lot of posts by men so wanted to seek a doctor in the Philly, jersey and Delaware vexing ties for referrals.

Male Tummy Tuck After Massive Weight Loss

+1

Male tummy tuck after massive weight loss has become a popular procedure but not every plastic surgeon does alot of these. Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD male tummy tuck Los Angeles, CA

Male Tummy Tuck after weight loss

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss.  You should make sure to select a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced not only in male tummy tucks, but also in tummy tucks after weight loss. These are 2 very specialized areas.  If you are willing to make the trip to NYC, I am happy to see you and discuss your surgical options. I have many patients that come to me from quite a distance, so Philly is not that far. I promise not to compare the record of my Giants and your Eagles. We have local apartments that can be rented for your recovery period, as I require my out-of-town patients to stay in the area for a few days to a week. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Tummy Tuck Surgery And Finding Surgeon?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss.  Assuming you have achieved your long-term stable weight, you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery.

You will be best served to seeking treatment by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a significant level of experience  with the procedure you are planning. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Arrange consultations and ask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with patients who have had similar surgery.
You should also ask about potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and how the surgeon deals with these potential problems. Remember, that all surgeons experience complications (despite best efforts).

Male TT

+1

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.