Breast Augmentation on a Male

I'm looking for a doctor that works with contoured silicone breast implants. I'm a male sincerely wanting really big breasts.

Breast Augmentation on a Male?

+1

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.

Breast Augmentation on Transsexuals VS Transvestites

+1

Many Plastic surgeons will not do Breast Augmentation on non-genetically female patients. But there is a great difference between committed trans gender / transsexual patients undergoing a sex change operation and transvestites who enjoy dressing and appearing like women but who do not want to become and live like women.

If a transsexual is undergoing hormone therapy and is under the care of an experienced psychiatrist who supports the sex change, there is no reason why they should not be afforded a Breast Augmentation to help them reach their goal. Many Plastic surgeons would operated on such suitable and motivated patients.

On the other hand, the vast majority of Plastic surgeons would decline operating on transvestites due to their self-perception.