I Am a Male with Overdeveloped Tissue in my Chest, Aka “man Boobs”; is VASER Shape Right for Me?

I am a male with overdeveloped tissue in my chest, aka “man boobs”; is VASER Shape right for me?

VASER Shape

+1

No, you would more likely need Vaser liposuction. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

VASER Liposuction NOT VASER Shape is the treatment for Man Boobs (Gynecomastia)

+1

The extent of your Gynecomastia (Man Boobs, Moobies) will determine the best treatment for it. Unfortunately, the best treatment is liposuction (especially VASER liposuction) often with partial excision of the breast gland. Attempting to address this problem with a nonsurgical modality such as CASER Shape would be a waste of time and money.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Vaser and gynecomastia

+1

If your gynecomastia mainly consists of fat, then any form of liposuction should do the trick. If it consists of breast like tissue, then direct excision is probably necessary.  An exam is essential.

Vaser shape is not liposuction

+1
Vaser shape is a completely non-invasive ultrasound treatment. It's results are quite subtle, in my opinion. It is not useful or intended to treat gynecomastia. Vaser liposelection, on the other hand, is a form of ultrasonic liposuction and it is very useful for treating gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is best treated by a combination of Vaser assisted liposuction and excision of breast gland tissue through a nipple incision. Liposuction alone usually won't reduce the male breast enough for a great result.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

No if you have gynecomastia

+1

Liposuction can work for pseudogynecomastia  which is due to fat deposits. Not if you have breast gland deposit 

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Male Breast Reduction

+1

"Man Boobs"  can often be made to look like the  male chest with liposuction.  However most men with gynecomastia (medical name for man boobs) need the liposuction as well as surgical removal of any non fatty tissue.  I usually start with liposuction of the chest and upper abdomen.  After the fat layer is removed, the firm glandular tissue can be felt.  It is usually beneath the nipple areolar area.  An incision used to remove tissue  can be well concealed . "Vaser Shape" is a marketing name.  It is better to pick a skilled surgeon who can decide with you what the best approach  is, rather than be duped by the marketing claims of a manufacturer.  Your PS should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American society of Plastic Surgeons.  

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Male breast

+1

You have Gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia can be enlagement of the breast tissue only, and in that case surgical removal is needed.

Gynecomastia can be a combination of brest tissue and fat. In that case you need excision of the breast tissue and liposuction. The method of liposuction does not matter. What matters is the experience of the surgeon you choose,,