Is It Possible for a Male to Obtain 6 Pack Abs After a Mini Tummy Tuck?

I'm asking this for future knowledge. I'm still in the process of losing weight and building muscle, and I'm not even 100% positive I'll need a mini tummy tuck, but in case I do, I was wondering if it would by possible to have normal looking, and visible abdominal muscles after a mini tummy tuck?

Six paxk after a mini tummy tuck

+1

Usually some one sporting a six pack ab has very little body fat.  A mini tummy tuck will not produce this. Sometimes vaser hidef can gie the allusion of a six pack ab in select individuals.

How to get six pack abs after mini tummy tuck

+1

A mini tummy tuck is a safe and effective procedure that can create a more contoured abdomen, a tight waist and a beautiful figure.

In our Miami practice, we performed this surgery on patients of all shapes sizes and genders. The aesthetic ideal that we strive for in male abdominal contouring surgery is very different from that of a woman. Unlike a woman's hourglass figure, we attain an upside down triangle for the man emphasizing on a tight waist, type hips and a figure that will flatter their torso and trust as well. Mini tummy tucks are common procedures to accomplish this in men who have extra skin or fat and lower abdomen. In select patients, we may also perform Lipo contouring at the same setting. This allows us to sculpt their abdominal wall to give them the appearance of a sixpack. This can create a natural athletic looking result for our male patients.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Six 6 pack or washboard abdomen stomach after mini tummy tuck

+1

IF you have a six pack before mini tummy tuck, you will have a better one after the mini tummy tuck. However the mini tummy tuck generally treats the abdomen below the tummy tuck and the tendonous inscriptions of the 6 pack abdomen tend to occur above the belly button (umbilicus)

Tummy tuck mini

+1

It really would depend on how much excess skin you have or will have at that time. The more skin, the more extensive the procedure to remove it. Watch my video.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon