Male Model Look? (photo)

How would you augment my face, make it the most harmonious. I am looking for what you would describe as the "Male Model Look". Could you please tell by the enclosed photos what procedures you would suggest for my face in order to achieve this look. I have been reading about jaw angle, jaw, chin and cheek implants but would like to know what you suggest for my particular face. What else would you suggest? I am 38 years old. I have already had my ears pinned one month ago just to let you know.

Chin and cheek implants for male patient

+1

Chin and cheek augmentation involve placing silastic implants directly over the bone, over the chin, or maxillary area.  The cheek implants are simple wafers of silastic that come in different sizes and shapes placed through an intraoral approach directly over the bone.  They give permanent augmentation to the cheek area and can be performed in the malar or submalar areas under general anesthesia. A chin implant is inserted through a submental incision directly over the chin area to give more chin augmentation.  The chin augmentation will give mostly an anterior projection but will also give a slight lateral and vertical height augmentation as well.  The chin implant can be performed under local anesthesia.

Chin implant for receded chin.

+1

Chin implant for receded  chin would help greatly and then in the future you can decide if you need anything else. This would give you time to evaluate the chin before proceeding with other surgery.