Male Makeover - Order of Procedures?

I'm going to get the following procedures in May. Buccal fat ( 50% extraction), Chin implant, lipo under chin, slight lip reduction, Cheek implants ( subtle) then hi def lipo on abs and chest, subtle fat grafting in butt, Laser treatments on back for acne darkspots. What order should I do these? is 5 procedures at one time safe?

Order of procedures

+1

There really is no correct answer for the order of procedures.  You are having many procedures.  I think it would be best to separate the procedures in facial and body.  The answer of which to do first, face or body, depends on which one bothers you the most.  Chose that one first and follow up a few months later with the other.  Good luck.  Also, the laser on the back can be done independently of the surgical procedures.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Male makeover

+1

As to the order of when to do these, I would say do the facial procedures at a different time than the body procedures.

No specific order to multiple procedures

+1

There is no exact or defined order to these procedures. I would likely advise the face procedures be performed on a date different from te body procedues but depending on the circumstances this is not a hard and fast rule and another order could esily be acceptable. Be prepared for the laser therapy to take more than one session.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.