I'm a Male Interested in Chest Reduction. Is TriPollar the Right Treatment for Me?

I'm a Male Interested in Chest Reduction. Is TriPollar the right treatment for me?

Gynecomastia treatment

+2

You need liposuction and removal of breast tissue if it is present. See a board certified plastic surgeon and let them examine you and discuss what you need.

Gynecomastia

+1

Whether you use laser or traditional lipo you still nee the dense gland removed. try to find someone in your area that does the Scarless procedure with the only scar about 1/4" inside the armpit. it uses a special instument to grind up the gland so it can be suctioned out. good luck with it.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia surgery

+1

The best advise I can give you is to look for plastic surgeons who have significant experience performing gynecomastia surgery,and not someone who is looking to promote a new technique.You should check web site for before and after pictures.

Mordcai Blau, MD

TriPollar for Male Chest Reduction?

+1

Likely you have a condition called Gyncecomastia which is an excess of Fibrofatty tissue in the breast area resulting in excessive fullness and sometimes even approximating a female breast shape. Most men find this very uncomfortable. In some cases the individual might have some true breast tissue. It is important to distinguish what your specific situation is. It it is fibrofatty tissue excess, then the traditional treatment is liposuction. Having used all the different techniques I have found laser liposuction or SmartLipo is superior to all the others.

The TriPollar treatment is a new technology. You should ask to see before/after photos of treatment of your condition. If none can be provided I would avoid. From what I can tell about this technology it would not appear to provide a significant correction of typical gynecomastia.

Braden Stridde, MD
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon