Male Butt Reduction Surgery?

I am a 24 year old male with a very large buttock. I would like to get surgery done to drastically reduce the size of my buttock, as it lowers my self confidence. I read about all these risk of banana roll deformity and other stuff; but these don't concern me as i don't wear bikinis or very short shorts. I was wondering if I could tell the surgeon which parts of the hips and buttock i want extensive liposuction on and if aggressive liposuction is possible with my consent.

Buttock liposuction

+2

Liposuction is a very effective way to reduce the size of ones buttocks.  Care has to be taken that it is performed uniformly and not to the extent that contour deformities result.  

You can certainly tell your surgeon which areas you would like to have treated. I would leave words like "aggressive liposuction" at the door however.  You make think now that a deformity is preferable to the shape you now have, but you might not agree with that down the road.  

Meet with your surgeon, make your feelings known, and keep you expectations realistic.

Douglas M Hargrave

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Male Butt Reduction Surgery

+1

Assuming the portions of buttock that are troubling you are amenable to liposuction, this is a reasonable treatment.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures every year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Large Buttocks Can Be Dramatically Reduced With Liposuction!

+1

Large buttocks are common and can be dramatically reduced and beautifully sculpted with thorough liposuctioning under local tumescent anesthesia. It is easy to undergo and you are back to work in 2 days and back to the gym in 1 week for $4-5,000 on special. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Buttock Liposuction with Lower Buttock Lift

+1

While liposuction of the buttocks can make a size difference, it is also disruptive of ligaments to the skin. This will almost always result in the banana peel deformity that you have described and been made aware of. I think if you are willing to accept that outcome and that a lower buttock lift/excision may be needed, then buttock reduction by liposuction may be effective for your aesthetic goals.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD