Is Male Breast Reduction Possible with a Pill? or Without Surgery?

Has Gynexin worked for some men who want to reduce their chest/breasts. Who would it work for? http://male-breast-reduction-cost.blogspot.com/

Gynecomastia treatment

+1

There is no known effective non-surgical treatment for gynecomastia.  As the saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true......."

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

Male Breast Reduction?

+1

As far as I am aware there is no good nonsurgical way to treat gynecomastia.

It is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.

I would strongly suggest that you make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology”  or  “miracle pill” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

Nonsurgical gynecomastia treatment

+1
Breast tissue must be excised If the tissue is glandular, then a formal excision is required; if it is fatty, liposuction will remove it. The only "pill" treatment would be in the event that the condition is of endocrinologic origin, in which case a full hormonal workup and treatment would be indicated. All the marketed products are supplements which are not FDA approved or sanctioned so buyer beware.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Nonsurgical Options for Gynecomasrtia

+1

If your gynecomastia is caused by a medical problem, then correcting that problem reverses the male breast growth as long as it has not been present for more than a year.  The vast majority of the time male breast enlargement has no underlying medical problem.  The product "Gynexin" is not an FDA approved product.  I do not know any scientific studies that proove its efficacy.  I suspect its another "smoke and mirrors" hype. If you desire to have your gynecomastia correceted, find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surfgery with experience in this procedure.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Gynecomastia correction with a pill

+1

There is no useful pharmacologic treatment for gynecomastia.There are several rare diseases that may cause gynecomastia such as a pituitary tumor. In general the majority of cases are idiopathic in nature ( unknown cause).With respect to Gynexin  go to the mall this weekend take thirty dollar bills throw them in the air and watch the people run around after them. You will get a good laugh and save about 35 dollars.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

SCAM

+1

This is a rip off.  I really hate to say this about anything but it is a waste of money.  I could tell you many stories of men who have tried it or some of the dishonest advertizing. Sorry.  Go to.gynecomastia.org and ask the forum

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Herbal Cures of Man Breasts (Gynecomastia)

+1

To summarize your question - you are asking if a 70 dollars vial of 60 pills each 1 dollar plus pill containing Chromium, Theobromine (as in tea or coffee), caffeine, green tea,  guggul tree sap extract, clary sage oil extract which is normally used in aromatherapy for anxiety , menstrual-related problems such as PMS and cramping, (but here it is SUPPOSED to increase testosterone levels (accounting for the aggressive behavior and jousting for the remote controls seen along the northern Mediterranean, north Africa and Central Asia among its clary sage plants) will reverse gynecomastia.

Let me save you several hundred misspent dollars - VERY unlikely.