Im male with extremely bulbous overly-wide and projected tip and wide bridge but not to the same level.

Im male and have an extremely bulbous overly-wide and projected tip with a bridge thats quite wide too but not as much as the tip. I have no issue with defatting the skin, nor removing skin should the surgery be considered too vast a change for the skin to shrink enough. My only and main question is can I significantly reduce the width of my whole nose along with its projection and possible nostril reduction? I am of course aware too of the possibility of when to narrow affect breathing.

Dr. Jeffrey Epstein Answer

+1
These are of course more challenging cases than typical- and in most of these cases, the key element to achieving the kind of results you desire is in establishing proper tip support. Most commonly tip support in cases like yours is achieved with the tongue-in-groove approach- a structural approach that permits significant tip support from which the rest of the tip can be sculpted. Refining a nose is much more than removing cartilage- in fact the goal in most cases is to preserve most cartilage but making it most aesthetic through sculpting techniques. Defatting of skin is not always needed. Several techniques exist for nostril reducing, which I consider the “icing on the cake” in a case like yours to refine the rest of the results.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
The tip can be refined and the bridge and nostrils narrowed through a closed rhinoplasty approach to produce a natural result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and overly wide nose

+1
Without pictures, it is impossible to give any advice on what may or may not need to be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure. In general, the bulbous tip is addressed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages and sometimes  a conservative cartilage removal if they are  excessively wide. The nose can be de- projected by shaving down the dorsal hump which is usually cartilaginous in nature. The width of the nose is narrowed with medial and lateral osteotomies to the nasal bones. The nostril reduction is accomplished with an alar-plasty procedure.

+1
Given your history, it is impossible to give you advice without seeing you or seeing photos of you.  Yes, a bulbous tip can be reduced; yes, a wide bridge can be refined; and the projection can be worked on.  It sounds as though you have thick skin which may require intervention post-rhinoplasty.