My upper teeth moved forward while wearing braces. Why is this? (Photo)

My lower and upper teeth was in same alignment. I dont have any overbite or whatsoever. Only upper teeth is crowded thats why im wearing a braces. But when i started wearing it, why my upper teeth is suddenly move forward?

Why is my overjet getting worse with braces?

+1
It might have seemed that you had a good "bite" but I suspect that you had an overjet all along.  The crowding of your upper teeth allowed them to seem to be further back than they really are.  As the crowding resolves your front teeth have to move forward.  At some point your orthodontist will probably start you on rubber bands to bring the front teeth back and correct your bite.

Saint Louis Orthodontist