Sub-malar & Nasolabial Augmentation Improving Fatique Look?

I have depression around mid-face, it makes me look fatigue. So in order to improve this with sub malar & nasolabial augment using medpor will help my problem? Another problem is I kind of dislike the area around my lips (especially the area between nose base and top lips which is protruded) but I have no clue how cosmetic surgery can improve it.

Implants for improving/enlarging cheeks, tear troughs and area between nose and lips

+1

Medpor implants may be able to achieve the desired appearance using both malar and peri-alar implants. Before committing to this, you may want to try injectable fillers.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.