Malar Crescents? Lines Under Eyes and Nasal Labial Treatment? (photo)

The subtle (with makeup) lines that extend from under my eyes to above/mid cheek have always bothered me. The right seems worse than the left. They have recently become more pronounced and I am noticing nasolabial fold development as well. Can you recommend a treatment? Thank yo!

Facial creases can be helped

+1

Facial creases , like yours, are not a sign of aging and can be seen in children. I too have these. That being said, who wants them; not me. I use perlane deeply and some restylane more superficially on mine but have seen these do well with Sculptra as well. You might benefit from building up some volume in the mid-facial area and that would help this and the nasolabial folds. 

Birmingham Dermatologist