I have heard that it is possible with one or two stiches to make a woman's vagina more tight. Is that really possible and how much is it? How Much for Making Me More Tight?
How much does vagina tightening cost?
Doctor Answers 8
Vaginal Tightening or Vaginoplasty
Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation is a procedure whereby the muscles around the vagina are tightened and the vaginal canal is reduced in size. It's designed make the vagina tighter and increase sensation during sexual intercourse. It is much more than putting one or 2 stitches in, it is a one to one and a half hour operation whereby all the layers of the vagina are repaired. We usually perform it under general anesthesia and the cost runs between $7-$9000, I hope that helps, good luck.
What is the cost for vaginal or labia surgery
Board Certified surgeon or other "cosmetic" doctor
Starting prices usually about 3500.00
How much does vagina tightening cost?
A vaginal tighteneing (vaginoplasty), is more than just putting in 1 or 2 stitches. It is done under general anesthesia and involves removing some of the mucosa, tightening the muscle layer, and reducing the size of the vaginal opening. Ave cost is $5500 - $6000 in our area.
You might also like...
Vaginal tightening can be perormed. It is best for women who have had children via vagnial delivery and have stretched out their tissues. Patients will typically state that they feel that sex is not the same since childbirth. The surgery involves removal of excess mucosa with tightening of the underlying muscle and reduction in the diameter of the vaginal introitus (external opening of the vagina). I also sometimes perform fat injection into the side walls of the vagina if there is a great deal of vaginal laxity. The procedure takes around 1.5 hours and the cost with anesthesia and facility fee is around $5000-5500.
I Hope this answers some of your questions.
Daniel A. Medalie, MD
Cost of Vaginal Tightening
If It Sounds Too Good To Be True, It Probably Is...
If a surgeon claims she/he can tighten the vagina with one or two stitches, they clearly don't know what they are doing and I would recommend that you turn around and walk away before you waste your time and money, and expose yourself to potential complications at the hands of an uneducated and unethical person. As many of my fine colleagues have reiterated, vaginal rejuvenation is an outpatient surgery which repairs the entire vaginal canal and vaginal opening in multiple layers, using up to a hundred stitches or more depending on the degree of relaxation. The cost will vary depending on location, anesthesia choice, whether or not there is also an insured procedure associated with your case, facility choice, among others, and in my experience typically runs between $5500-$9000. The most important thing is that you find an experienced surgeon who has performed hundreds to thousands of vaginal rejuvenation procedures who you feel comfortable with. Always do your research. Cheers!
Vaginoplasty for Effective Vaginal Tightening
A 1-2 stitch vaginoplasty/vaginal tightening procedure??!
If you don't do it right it won't work, or work for only a short while before breaking down and leaving you like you were before, only poorer.
Here is how it is supposed to be done, how master, experienced surgeons do it. Anything less is substandard:
1. Removal of a sizable diamond-shaped wedge of vagina, vestibule, perineum, cleaning up all or tge fobrous scar tissue.
2. Placement of ~ 3-4 apporoximating heavy caliber delayed absorbable sutures into the sheaths of the "levator muscles of the pelvic floor (preferably under local anesthesia, as if you are conscious during surgery you can do a "Kegels" and your doc can better locate the exact right place to put sutures)
3. re-approximation of the tough fibrous layer, the "recto-vaginal fascia, as a second layer, a wrapping "blanket" over the levator muscles, with medium caliber sutures.
4. Very accurate placement of 1-3 (usually 2) "crown sutures" deeply into the tissue of the vestibule to gather up and approximete the muscles and bulk of the "perineal body" to repair and elevate it, bulking the opening and changing the angle of penile vaginal thrust.
5. Careful cosmetic, "plastic" closure of all areas, re-building the opening to be as close as anatomically poossible to pre-childbirth parameters, with a small-caliber "plastic" suture line.
This is a lot more than "...a stitch or 2..." And your surgeon should not call it quits there, but shephard you through a series of pelvic floor strengthening classes and/or supply you with and teach you how to use an electronic vaginal muscles strengthening device.
Our cost is $5750. This includes the full surgery, all pre- and post-op visits, surgical suite, anesthesia, electronic muscle exercisor, appointment with physical therapist and much more..
Michael P Goodman MD.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.