Making a Pointy Chin Rounder Without an Implant? (photo)

I have a pointy chin when I smile or talk (look pretty much like Alexandra Ambrosio) and the problem seems to be coming from the skin or muscle and not from the bone it self, so I wanted to know if it was possible to make it rounder without putting an implant. Thank you

Making a pointy chin rounder

+1

The only way to make a chin more round at rest is to put a Mittelman pre-jowel implant which will augment only the sidewalls.  There will not be any anterior chin projection, simply sidewall augmentation.  This can be done under a local anesthesia.

Making a Pointy Chin Rounder

+1

If you want to round off your chin, fillers and fat grafting could be reasonable alternatives to chin implant.

Chin Contour

+1

Subtle changes in your chin contour can be accomplished using fillers such as Juvederm or Radiesse or the injection of your own fat which would last longer. Be careful and conservative because you have a well-defibned jawline.

Pointy chin

+1

Dear fatouch14,

• We can make your chin rounder with in-office injections like Radiesse
  • The results may last a few years and there is minimal downtime or risk
  • If the muscles bunch up in an awkward way, we can also Botox them to smooth them out

Best regards,

Nima Shemriani