Making Overplucked Eyebrows Grow Back

I have been overplucking my eyebrows for years now, and they won't grow back fully. Is there any way to help them grow back properly?

Overplucking and Eyebrow Loss

+1

Unfortunately, this is a frequent cause of permanent eyebrow loss in women. I advise you to consult a dermatologist who specializes in hair transplant. Specifically, I recommend a practitioner of follicular unit extraction (FUE) due to its individual harvest of grafts. This enables an advanced FUE practitioner to use donor hair best suited for the eyebrows (such as shorter hairs at the nape of the neck), rather than hair from the mid-rear scalp.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/eyebrow-transplant/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Eyebrow regrowth options after overly aggressive shaping

+1

We see plenty of patients who have lost some or even all of their eyebrow hairs after years of shaping.  We commonly reconstruct your brows with hair transplantation and this works incredibly well.  The donor site scar is nearly imperceptible.  The new eyebrows grow naturally and look amazing.  Consider an in-person consultation at one of our offices to hear all of your options.  Thank you.

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon