My nose tip seems pointy and the bridge is slightly narrow. Could a non-surgical nose job help to achieve a softer look? (photo)
Doctor Answers (5)
Unfortunately, non-surgical rhinoplasty is not the best answer. You should consider a routine rhinoplasty.
Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Improving facial harmony with nonsurgical rhinoplasty
Nonsurgical is not without risks, so it's important to seek out a rhinoplasty specialist experienced in nonsurgical rhinoplasty. The hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane, Juvederm Voluma) are also the safest to use for this procedure, as they can be dissolved if any issues arise.
Making the nose more feminine
You might also like...
Non surgical rhinoplasty
- A non-surgical rhinoplasty involved adding filler to the nose
- Technically, we are making the nose bigger, but more proportionate
- A profile view would really help determine if you are a good candidate
- A consultation would really help answer all of your questions and concerns
- We can even morph a picture to show you what it can look like