Is It Possible Making my Eyes More Deep Sunken into Head with Pressure or Massage? (photo)

Hi , i really love to have deep eyes. Is it possile without make up or surgery? Maybe constant massage or something?

I think to have a meaningful discussion it would essential to see a photograph of yourself.

+1

Generally deep set eyes are not considered a desirable feature.  Depending on how strongly you feel about this, you might actually have a thought disorder which is better treated with psychotherapy rather than surgery.  If you have not seriously committed yourself to getting deep set eyes, please let me discourage you from seriously pursuing this goal.  Massaging the eyes obsessively damages the eyelids and can possible harm the eye itself.

No, it is not possible.

+1

Deep set eyes is a result of the the bony anatomy of the eye socket. Massage will not address it. Removing fat from the orbit might achieve that, but I would recommend against it. Hollowness of the eye socket is a sign of aging, and not one that is aesthetically pleasing.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon