Making an Inverted Triangle Shaped Body Look More Proportionate?

I'm 5'3 1/2 in, 140lbs. I try to watch what I eat and run 2-3 times a wk. My problem is I have an inverted triangle body shape. I have narrow hips, kinda flat bottom, and broad shoulders. I carry much of my excess weight in my upper body. My arms look especially big and this keeps me from wearing sleeveless and spaghetti straps. Would a liposuction of the upper body be a good option to make my body look more proportionate? Or can I have my fat transferred from my upper body to my hips and butt?

Fat Transfer from Upper Body to Lower Body

+1

Liposuction from the upper body and fat transfer to the lower body may produce the greatest overall change, but this would be hard to recommend without an exam.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and fat transfer procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Liposuction

+1

Without photos or a face to face examination it is impossible to say how much of what you are seeing in the upper body is muscle vs. bone vs. fat. The more it is due to fat the more likely it is you will be able to liposuction this area and transfer the fat to areas you want augmented.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Liposuction is a sculpting procedure that can helps change people's lives.

+1

Liposuction does dramatic changes for many patients to sculpt their bodies. Without seeing your body it is hard to decide what can be done but most patients do benefit from liposculpting and it is easy to undergo under local anesthesia with getting back to work in only 2 days in most cases. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://TheBestLipoDoc.com/lipo.asp

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon