Long Face, Wide Nose, Small Lips? (photo)

Hi! The proportions of my face bother me. Unfortunately, the area that I live in does not provide good options for reconstructive surgery, therefore I would appreciate your professional advise with regards to what minor procedures could help make me look more feminine. Personally, I feel that my face is too long, nose is too wide and lips are too small. Am I right? What minor procedures could help? Lip fillers for example? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Long face, wide nose, and small lips

+1

It is very difficult to shorten along face without major surgery. Small thin lips are best addressed with fillers such as Restylane in Juvederm.    A rhinoplasty would  address narrowing the wide tip and bridge.

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty and lip fillers

+1

You may be a good candidate to refine the nasal tip and use fillers in the lips.  It is best to be seen in consultation to get properly evaluated.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip etc.

+1

Rhinoplasty with tip refinement will give you the most benefit.  Fat grafting to your lips would give you slightly fuller lips without "duck lips".