Making Eyes More Attractive

Hello, I'm 26 yr old male. Although I have nothing wrong with them ' i would like to make them more "male attractive" either by blepharoplasty or by deeper eye sockets( but i heard it's quite dangerous and no reasonable doctor would do it for me). they are quite wide-set and make me look younger , but i still looking for some change. What cosmetic options do i have?

You have already answered your own question.

+1

You mention that "no reasonable doctor would do it for me". That answers your question. You have very natural normal male attractive eyes.

Any surgery will make you look less natural. Looking younger is not a bad thing. It doesn't help now...but in 20 years, you won't mind it too much.

Stay away from a scalpel.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Would not recommend surgery

+1

From your photographs it appears that you are not a candidate for either upper or lower eyelid blepharoplasty.  Your eyebrows seem to be slightly low but within normal limits for a man.   

Eyelid surgery

+1

It is most important to have a defined reason and specific complaint prior to considering surgery. An ethical plastic surgeon would not operate on you until you decide what you like least.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Personal consultation

+1

This requires an examination of your entire face and personal consultation, where options, expections, etc can be discussed that pertain to your specific face/eyes.  See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

It would be helpful to see your full face.

+1

What I do see are mildly deep set eyes.  Will upper blepharoplasty change this situation?  The answer is no.  Whatever skin is removed here will be compensated by the forehead relaxing into this space.  Craniofacial surgery is a very crude process that does not work well for small differences.  Overall it is much more likely that you will harm your appearance by pursing cosmetic surgery.

Stepping back for a moment, it is reasonable to ask how preoccupied you are with these thoughts.  There are individuals with a condition called body dysmorphic disorder who focus on issues like this.  The thoughts fill many hours a day.  They avoid social situations and believe that others are making fun of their appearance behind their back.  If this sounds a bit like you, rather than having surgery, you would be much better seeing a psychotherapist for help with BDD which is a type of thought disorder.