I Am Looking for Major Volume and Inches Added - Am I a Candidate?

From the pic I added does it look like I could benefit majorly from the procedure? I am 5’7 180 I have tons of fat to spare. I want at least 3-4 inches added. What are your thoughts?

Candidate for butt augmentation

+1

Nobody will be able to determine if you are a candidate for surgery with the picture that you have provided. For a Brazilian butt lift, you will definitely need to have fat. From what you describe, you might be a good candidate for the procedure. With enough fat, you can certainly increase the size of your buttocks from 3 to 4 inches. Also, your proportions will be much better by providing a better relation between the hips and your waist.

Buttock Augmentation

+1

It is difficult to say if you have enough fat to be a good candidate for a brazilian buttock augmentation.  The procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Buttock augmentation

+1

It is difficult to say from the photo, but it sounds as if you have enough fat.  My suggestion is large volume fat transfer to the buttock and a good liposuction of the lower back and abdomen to enhance the right look.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Buttock enhancement with fat grafting

+1

IT is difficult to predict the exact amount of inches which can be gained or lost from the brazilian butt lift. However, given yoru height and weight, it sounds as if you would have sufficient fat to be able to provide a significant enlargment.

Brazilian buttock augmentation- how much volume

+1

Based on your photo and your height/weight, it appears you would be a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock.  Of course, you don't know until you are examined by a board certified plastic surgeon.  I would imagine being able to transfer about 500-700 cc per side in your case.  Remember however, that a certain percentage of that transferred fat will shrink over time and that you may lose up to 50% of the fat. You will still have the benefits of the reshaping of your gluteal area and lower back from the liposuction.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Hard to Judge Via Picture

+1

To be honest, it is hard to judge whether you are an appropriate candidate for some sort of butt lift or gluteal augmentation.  In the appropriate candidates, these procedures work well, but they are not without there complications.  I would see a board-certified plastic surgeon and see what they recommend.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon