Major Sagging and Lack of Fullness 2 Years After 325 Cc Silicone with Mastopexy Donut Left Breast (photo)

2 years ago exactly I had breast augmentation with 325cc silicone and left mastopexy. As you an see from the pics they are no longer even nor do they look full. I do workout, but always have. Comments please??

Need mastopexy

+1

you still need mastopexy and maybe a larger implants,but I wouldn't doing them at the same setting 

Saudi Arabia Plastic Surgeon

Revision of Breast Augmentation/Lift

+1

The procedure done on your left was not a true mastopexy, and it appears that you really needed a true lift on both sides at the first procedure. Twenty four months later it seems that you have lost much of the breast tissue that you had bilaterally and have a “double bubble” on the left. This is a significant problem and you may need a full revision with a real mastopexy and change of implants. You need to see a Plastic Surgeon who has significant experience in breast revision. Best of luck.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

BA and breast ptosis

+1

Hi. From the preoperative picture i can tell you that you needed a definite mastopexy or bigger size implant and with more examination we can decide more on the appropriate surgical decision like to locate the implants submuscular or subgalndular. Now, you to have to be reassessed and examined again for proper mastopexy and augmentation. Good luck

Fatema S. Alsubhi, MD
UAE Plastic Surgeon

Recurrent sagging

+1

Hi.  Judging from your after photo, you had a "crescent lift", not the "donut lift".  The amount of tightening that a crescent lift gives is very small.

Now, it looks like you have a lot of skin laxity.  Have you lost weight?  Your breast volume looks smaller...

I think you need a re-do lift, with a vertical or short-T approach...but an in-person consult is needed to sort this out.  You might consider a pocket plication on the left to repair the infra-mammary fold issue, as well.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Recurrent sagging

+1

Judging from your photos it looks as though there is more drooping but it also seems as though there is less volume. The lift that you had was really done just to adjust the nipple position. A more complete breast lift using a circumvertical approach would give a better overall correction of the breast shape.  The tradeoff is a scar completely around the areola, which would be made narrower and a vertical scar which allows greater reshaping of the breast.

Whether you want to change your implants to larger implants is up to you.  If you like the size you certainly do not have to have larger implants.

You should get the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon or two in your area.  Thank you for your question and best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast surgery

+1

Your breasts are definitely sagging and it looks like you have a double bubble on the left( at least by the photo).  You should be re-evalauted for a revision.

Recurrent sagging

+1
You should be evaluated by your board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the best option for you. From your photographs, it seems like you would benefit from a vertical Mastopexy with placement of larger implants. Unfortunately, the trade off for the droopiness will be the vertical scar.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon