Do You Need to Get a Maintenance Fraxel Yearly?

I have had 7 fraxel treatments over a 2 year period to help with acne scars. It has been 2 years since I have had a fraxel. I'm noticing my pores and scarring looking worse. Would another fraxel or a series of fraxel help? Or has it done all it can do?

In my hands one good Fraxel Repair Laser Treatment combined with Subcision is the best.

Repeated mild Fraxel Laser treatments does not add up to one good treatment that fixes the problem.  For most of my acne scar patients I recommend a combination treatment that usually includes extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair Laser.  Some bad scars may need to be excised.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon