Do You Need to Get a Maintenance Fraxel Yearly?

I have had 7 fraxel treatments over a 2 year period to help with acne scars. It has been 2 years since I have had a fraxel. I'm noticing my pores and scarring looking worse. Would another fraxel or a series of fraxel help? Or has it done all it can do?

In my hands one good Fraxel Repair Laser Treatment combined with Subcision is the best.

+1

Repeated mild Fraxel Laser treatments does not add up to one good treatment that fixes the problem.  For most of my acne scar patients I recommend a combination treatment that usually includes extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair Laser.  Some bad scars may need to be excised.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon