I Was Curious to Find out What People's Thoughts Were on Size and Kind of Implant I Should Receive to Achieve Small C? (photo)

28 years old 2 kids 5'7" 128 lbs

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Great question and obviously you need an in person consult but my most common implant in someone like you would be 330cc placed under the muscle for a full C natural look

Great question

+1

The most important part of the question is asking for the "c" cup. Obviously cup size can never be guaranteed since it is a totally random ranking made up by each store. For instance, someday in the future when you get to go bra shopping (hopefully with a big smile), you will find that Victoria's Secret will have 3 different bras that fit you, all in different sizes. What the "c" cup tells me is that you are not looking for the smallest implant to give you "a little extra" and you aren't looking for the biggest one you can get. From there, it is very easy to find the right implant and that is based on the width of your breast. I submit, a moderate profile implant will not give you the look that you want since you have so little breast tissue but that can be better evaluated in the consultation. Don't focus on the number but the look you want. Bring in some photos or we have thousands here. Consider also that your nipples will ultimately point slightly lateral and you will have a bit of space in the typhoid area but you will have a very nice result.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Size and Kind of Implant I Should Receive to Achieve Small C?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as "fake or trashy” or “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Size and kind of implant

+1

THANKS    for  the pictures     and   for sharing    your   doubts  with     our  community ,

You present   a pure  hypotrophy of    breast     that   in my concern   would  be   great  to    have   a   BEHING   muscle  implant    of  375    or   400     depending   on  your  expectations ,  I think  375cc   will be    great !! , , YOU    wont   have   any problems  with  breast   tissue     ,  because   although   you   do not  have   that   much   breast   tissue     the  retropectoral   pocket   will   cover  perfectly    your    implant 

Cynthia Disla, MD

Breast Implant Size Dependent on the Patient's Overall Body Type

+1

The size of the implant necessary to achieve a cup size is heavily dependent on the patient's overall height and weight, width of their chest wall, and amount of breast tissue present. In addition, cup sizes vary between bra manufactures.  For a thin patient, a good rule of thumb is 150 – 175cc/cup size. For women with more subcutaneous tissue, 250cc/cup size may be necessary. The kind of implant (saline versus silicone) and shape of implant (round versus shaped) are important considerations, but they will not have much effect on cup size. A thin patient who is average height and wears an A cup would generally achieve a small C cup with an implant somewhere in the range  of 300cc. However, accurate sizing can only be determined during a consultation with your surgeon.

Thomas A. Mustoe, MD, FACS

+1

It's a little difficult just looking at a picture...but since you asked!!! You appear fairly slender and you do have some breast tissue with a nice shape. I would think that to get you into the C cup range you would be a 280-310 silicone or somewhere in there. Now the style of implant really depends on your measurements but you have all the makings of a great result!!!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Go for the "look" not a cup size

+1

In breast augmentation, all that matters is getting the look you want given your body's starting point.  Cup sizes are random.  If you want a "natural" look, not too big or fake, use a "moderate profile" implant whose width matches the width of your chest wall.  All TBD by your plastic surgeon.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

I Was Curious to Find out What People's Thoughts Were on Size and Kind of Implant I Should Receive to Achieve Small C?

+1

My chpoice would be HP or UHP 300 cc range. Best to obtain IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Implant size

+1

It appears you are an A cup and will an need implants in the 350 to 400 cc to reach the C cup range .

David A. Ross, MD

Implant size

+1

In my opinion, go with an implant of about 300 to 350.  I don't think you need to make it any more complicated than that.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD