34 year old male skin tightening (non-surgical) for mild laxity post Liposuction and Cool Sculpting. (photos)

I have mild skin laxity in love handles, chest, and pubis following liposuction to each area (done 5 yrs ago), and 3 complete lower ab and love handle cool sculpting treatments. I have considered an additional cool sculpting treatment, but I can only pinch 1/2 inch of fat on love handles (these concern me most). Would thermage be best option for these areas considering my age and the small degree of laxity? Would another tightening device be better, or should I use exilis,etc for more fat loss?

Thermage for the abdomen

+2
Thermage radio frequency is the most effective device for skin tightening.  Thermage is performed once and it takes 3 to 6 months to see the full effect.  It is more effective than Exilis.

Toronto Dermatologist